Thursday, February 28, 2013

The New Trio of Terror or the Dumbest Duo in the West?: The OLTL/GH Saga Continues

I wasn't even going to acknowledge this much more as I find it ludicrous, but I'm in between classes, have graded all my work, can't find anyone to talk to, and have two hours to kill. So, What the Hell, why not rag on actors for a while? I'm due for it, anyway.

Here goes.  I don't care what happens to the Easton/Alderson/Howarths of the world. I'm not that interested. I'm more interested in trying to get King of all Prick Bastards, Antonin Scalia, unseated, as well that Uncle Tom Piece of Shit, Clarence Thomas. Don't start me on the shenanigans in the Supreme Court! That's not fun. I miss Thurgood Marshall. But, he's dead. Yet some of the best people are dead.....

But I digress.

At any rate, I don't care if these people are out of work or not, really. I don't care about GH surviving or not. Because, like all AMC/OLTL fangurls, I bear a deep resentment for GH as they were saved when the superior shows were murdered, but I don't really care. In fact, I prefer to let it go out as the moronic piece of crap it is under Nimnuts more than anything else. That seems fitting. It's like getting put on Death Row and having to take appeal after appeal being denied and you're being starved slowly of hope. I like that.  In the end, when you're finally put to death, you're the shell of what you were.

I like that.  But I don't care what happens because, well, I think I know.  Anyone who thinks Howarth ain't running back to OLTL forever is not watching him or paying attention. I swear I've seen him laugh at his "love interest" when he's supposed to be genuine. I swear I saw him look at his watch when she's being sincere and gentle. I swear I saw him call his agent when he was supposedly in serious scenes to get his ass out of there ASAP! But, maybe he's not. If he does go back to GH for good, sobeit. Good for him. Let him rot. I do know TODD'S going back to Llanview after the alleged jaunt back to GH. That's all I care about.

But I don't think that's happening. I think he's running as fast as his little, well pedicured feet can take him back to New York. I'll be honest. I don't know if his feet are little or well pedicured because I'm not interested.

But I digress.

Yet I have noticed that Howarth has looked as if he smells something really bad in most of his GH scenes. He looks as if he's wondering where it's coming from and he's confused. But he smells it and it's really bad. He checks out others to see if it's them, then, with a sudden reaction, he realized it was everywhere. He looked nauseous last time I saw him.  

What's he smelling?, I thought. Is Craft Services serving Liver?  Excuse the pun! What is it that he can't abide?  Then, the other day, I got it.  IT'S THE STINK OF THE LOSER!!! He's smelling the Stink of the Loser and he's noticing that it may now be on him. He better get away and air out or it will be with him forever.  Thank God he noticed when he did. Or he'd be infected with that stench for life!!

Run, Roger, Run! Run fast or you'll be sprayed by the Pepe Le GH and be stuck there forever. It's so bad only those with the Stink can bear to smell it. You'll be doomed. You'll never make it, Paddlefoot! Guess he's  not a full loser yet, huh, as he can still smell it around him. He's like the cat who got in the paint in the WB cartoons with Pepe LePew.  GH and Ms.Wright are Pepe, trying to woo him and he's cornered. In panic, he runs as he needs to get away, forever! Save me, Prospect Park. Save me and what's left of my career!!


I suppose that's why he jumped when PP called. That and he probably can't bear to be away from his bestest galpal and Member of the Mutual Admiration Society, the Empress Erika.  Those two have been in love since Todd met Niki in that airport bar and she hit on him.



EEWWW but now, it's rather sweet. I swear I saw them fall in love in that creepy scene. He recoiled there, as he does with Ms. Wright, but in the "right" way. How about some more? Just for fun and because there's so much more to look forward to! Yeah Todd and Viki!!



Not Howarth recoiling, but Todd. With Ms. Wright, it's Howarth and all kinds of wrong.

But, again, I digress.

It's rather touching how his love affair with ES  manifests itself.  And it makes me like him personally. How can I not like someone Slezak crushes on? She's the female David Canary. I must do as she says!!She's a soap God and we are all her little peons, happily doing her bidding.

But, know who is fully indoctrinated into Loserdom? Guess. It's a small one but a big one at the same time. Yes, we knew her, we loved her, but we can live without her, Little Ms. Alderson.



Now, I loved lil Starr as much as anyone when she was the Psycho Brat from Hell but let's be honest, that was a long time ago. This chick- not my type. And the actress needs to use social media for her little friends and not the general public. What's cute for a 20 year old is tacky to the older folk. Really, Honey, I spend my life with 20 year olds. I've known more than you can count.

What happens with 20 year olds needs to stay with 20 year olds.

I don't need to see that. I was that and I looked as moronic as you do. But I'm not opening myself up to the public to judge me. Really, Hon, less is more. A lot less.  Thank God there was no Facebook in the '80s. I'd have been all over the internet doing "OZZY" with one hand as I placed an arm around a random man, a drink and a cigarette in another hand, and had really red eyes all the time, and not from the camera.


Not even a little pretty. What else was there to do in East Central Illinois? So many fraternity parties, so little time.

But, again, I digress.

So, Alderson is fully infected with the Stink of the Loser. She can't let go. That's too bad. Now, this isn't official, but I see it that she doesn't want to go back as Howarth does. If it were temporary, as some say, she'd do it in a minute, I'm sure. It would be a moment in her life and then back to LA.

 But she's not. That makes me think it's NOT temporary. It's permanent. Otherwise, why the fuss? Yeah, that's it. That makes sense. The "going for the launch" is crap and this is for good. Yeah, that makes sense. Lil Krissie is happy with the Losers now and if she heads back, the others will smell how bad she is. Yup. That's it. That's the ticket.......

So Lil Ms. A will stay. Now, Starr, that's another story. I got an A in Intellectual Property. I get copyrights. I wrote about them in a book. I know this shit. Starr's leaving but Ms. Thang ain't. I see. And it makes Howarth's alleged GH "return" make more sense, too. He'll finish up his moment in Loserville and run. I get it. Even Losers get contracts. 

Good luck, Ms. Thang. I hope it works for you. Seriously. I don't care. Stay, go, don't care. I loved her as a kid, now.....not so much. I pretty much think all 20 year olds are the same. Unless they share a gene pool with me, I'm not that interested. I did just have a 20 year old cry to me and call me insensitive. I stared at her. Maybe I am. Oh, well! She didn't share a gene pool with me and I had better things to do.

Sorry, again, I digressed.

Next  topic?



Isn't he cute? I don't care what Easton does as I like Easton. I like to think he has a natural immunity to the Stink of the Loser. Yeah, I'll think that. He's immune. That's it. Alderson- she's young and maybe she can go through recovery. But I doubt it. Easton- he's immune. Yeah, that's the ticket.

He seems like a nice guy and, in real life, he looks cute and charming. I really like him even though I don't know much about him. The few things I've heard and articles I've seen, he seems like a doll. I wish him well. It isn't like John is a major, core character on OLTL. I'm sure he'll be gone, too, but it's irrelevant to me.  He's fine and I loves me some Bo and John bonding, but I can lose it and not lose sleep. I'm fine with that.  Have at it, Easton, and best to you and your family. GH is a loser but if that's what you want, best of luck. Use your natural immunity to the best of your ability.

Again, John may be leaving but Easton, stay, leave, don't care. It's immaterial to me. I liked Nat better without John.  So, that's my take. And as much interest as I can muster up about it. Which is not much apparently.

Easton and Alderson stay in LA. Howarth OUT!! I can live with that. Or not. I wonder if we can work this for the Supreme Court? If we send the Stink of the Loser there- will Scalia catch it and be shunned, retiring in disgrace? Oh, that's good. I have to go. I have calls to make.....


8 comments:

  1. What a trip back down Goldilocks lane! Niki Smith and Todd in his God of hair days. I wish Todd's hair could come back to Llanview. Blair's been growing hers. I won't cry in my pillow every night like I did when RH left Todd the first time around, or the second, or the who can count how many times after - what's important is that he knows he can count on Todd in Llanview. And I hope he stays there. Not only was he avoiding the stink of the skunk, but Carly's haircut visited the curse of Samson upon her leading man and sucked all the remaining strength right out of him. Why didn't they introduce Carly to Caleb? She would have sucked the strength out of Caleb so fast that baby Daniel could have knocked him down with one chubby little fist.

    ME McBain Caleb - don't care. You are right, he doesn't smell on GH, but he and Sam are kind of the popes of mope - handy for getting baby Daniel to sleep, I suppose.

    Starr KA - don't care too much anymore. Starr was a great kid, and there could be some mileage out of being a big sister influence on naughty Jack and sweet little Sam....but Danny could be written into that role too. Danger! Danger! California tosses up fresh blondes on the beach every morning. She could have a day in the sun on GH, but could wash out fast.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you're so funny, I can't stop laughing. POPES of MOPE!!!!!!!I love it. I think the grapevine has Alderson coming back as fast as HER chubby little legs can carry her. Shocked, really. But we'll see.

      I love your posts, Georgie, as I loved George. Please get a blog and link me. I could read you every day. I love the Curse of Samson.

      You're the best!!

      Delete
  2. PS I've had trouble posting before with this name, Gmail seems to be behaving today, so we'll see. Really it doesn't matter who I am, just count me as a huge fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, George Sanders. I was once Harry Lime now I am serial number. You can call me R2D2. And I agree, Addison is a very witty writer who makes me feel not so alone in my insanity. By the way, I enjoy your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were Harry Lime!! I love your posts.

      We get the best people here. I think you two are so fun, I can't take. Thanks for that!

      Delete
    2. Sorry it's hard but you and Harry always make my day!

      Delete
    3. Harry! R2d2! (Picturing a hairy r2d2 - looks a little like Starr) I enjoy your posts too. Sign your replies Harry so we know its you and I will as Georgie if I get too blonde again and forget my gmail.

      Delete
  4. Addison. I worship at the foot of your witt. This is the best and funniest soap blog.

    ReplyDelete