Sunday, June 23, 2013

The End of the World as They Know It: Give It Up, Twats!

So, life is challenging and, unfortunately, the last thing I seem to have the energy or time for is this little vanity project. My posts will be quite sporadic as I am so crazy busy and preoccupied, I don't have the time. Reality takes precedence over silly, fake fun. Hey, Ms. Buyer, make the move already. How many showings do you need? You're killing me!! But, I digress. Real Estate is not fun.

But I must make time to chat with the girls and there was something so funny this weekend, I have to just make one comment. I am hideous with the "TOLD YOU SO" thing. It's cultural and genetic and it's a flaw. I admit it. I think most of you agree, but I love it when I'm right about a complete stranger's motives. It's classic! But, here we go- cue Grace:



Yeah, tell me again that Howarth isn't tanking this. Here's a little exchange documented by a fan. It's from SOC and I hear it may have been taken down. I'll document it here as this is a cut and paste and if they took it down, someone-meaning Frankie- complained....and that means it's real. No one cares about bullshit:

I just saw him at LAX!!!! He was in the security line to the right of me. There are three security lines in a row- I was in the first/left one and he was on the center/middle line. All of the sudden I saw that unnatural blonde hair color out of the corner of my eye. I thought I was just seeing things so I looked up a picture of him as Franco and showed it to my mom. Luckily he was still nearby and she was able to look at him and then the picture. She said it was definitely him. She was trying to get me to tell him I'm a fan of his. I didn't want to do that though because I thought it might seem too creepy/obsessed fan-like.

OMG he's on my flight!!! I think I'm going to hyperventilate!!! There are two flights going to NY and I was so sure he'd be on the other one. Turns out I was wrong.

I'm sitting literally two seats away from him at the gate. He's reading the paper but I don't know if I would be able to do it without him noticing.
My mom went up and talked to him. She waved me over towards them. She was like "this is my daughter, she's a fan of your work". I shook his hand!! I told him that a lot of people online thought he was coming on as Jason. He said "that probably would have been a better idea". I guess he's not a big fan of this storyline. I did take two pretty bad quality pictures of him- he's reading the paper and trying to act just like anyone else would in the airport.
OMG, they spend years trying to get the Mummy to speak and do press and this is what they get....whining to a fan in the airport. I'd say he's not happy. Whodathunkit? He really is giving it his all.......only not. 

Well, let me correct myself. He's giving it his all...to make it terrible. Buddy Boy wanted out before the "split", IMO, he wants out now and is making himself so incredibly unlikable, he's unwatchable. His "return" to GH never made any sense to me. It was idiotic that he'd do "both" shows, as it's too much work, but I suppose it was possible. But the real issue was that I have never seen Roger Howarth so BAD!! And this dude can act......when he wants. So why would he go back? It made no sense.....unless I was right.

Look, either he's finishing out his contract, which is highly likely, or he's just trying to get through it for the cash. Either one is very possible and explains Dieter's "interpretation". He's playing a sociopath that Nimnuts is trying to redeem. He's been down that road before. Of course, it wasn't insta-redemption and it wasn't the shit Nimnuts is spewing, but he's done it. Todd is a thoroughly reprehensible character, IMO, but damnnit if Howarth doesn't make him sympathetic. Dieter? No, not a little.

He's making Dieter, well, Dieter. He's uber-creepy in his predator-vibe and as my funny recapper says "all he needs is the white windowless van". He's making Dieter a moron- jumping, sticking his tongue out, squealing. I hear the "look" was even his idea. Note how the fan at the airport commented on his hair. Personally, Howarth ain't my type, but he looks hideous. Really unappealing.

So, he's making Dieter into an unattractive loon on purpose. He's not necessarily being written that way, but that's how Buddy Boy sees it. And he's playing it. Meanwhile, back in the loony bin, his "asslickers" are working overtime to make this "happen". Really, Nimnuts looks like the worst kind of panderer in his articles. If he ever had any integrity, it's gone. It was gone long ago. He's all "Roger is God" all the way. The whole show should center on Roger. Roger is King. He must be front and center. OMG, relax, Nimnuts, we know you're dying over there. Have another cocktail. Or ten. Anything to make you shut up!

And then, the worst, is Ms. Mouth, the one now dubbed by the fans "Laura Wrong". I love that. I love poster who calls her "sir". That's the funniest thing I've seen in years!!!! I'm stealing it but giving full credit. That is some funny stuff!!  But,  back to Mr. Wrong.  And, really, he is into extremes. Moderation, Mr. Wrong, moderation. Eat something, just not the side of a cow!

He's out on the trail, pimping and spewing about his great chemistry with Buddy Boy and how that can't be denied.  Really? I deny it. I don't see it. I saw him mocking you and looking as if he was laughing at you. I see more chemistry with the duct tape. But, I digress. But I hear he went to an event and said that Dieter is "inspired"..........by what? Crap? Bad film? Indigestion? Inspired?

OMG, Mr. Wrong, get your lips off the man's ass. It's nauseating. Dieter ain't working and now, if they didn't before, everyone is hating on you for pimping it. It's a mess. Even he hates it and you're calling it "inspired"??? You look like a cheap pimp and a moron. GET A FUCKING PUBLICIST!!! You're bad at this. And stay off Twitter. Sheesh.

Look, I've never seen so much bad feedback, like ever. Even the actor can't stay quiet. He's talking to a FAN, people. A FAN!!! That's not good. He doesn't talk to anyone and he's telling a fan that this sucks.....

Time to move on. In other news, OLTL is better than ever. And obviously his saving grace.  Which would you rather watch- this:

Todd in Llanview


or this:

Dieter Stinking Up Port Charles





 'Nuff said. That was all you need to see. I didn't have to speak. Inspired, Mr. Wrong? Yeah....right. Or should I say "wright"?  Sorry, couldn't resist.



4 comments:

  1. EPIC!

    Your post, Howarth's alleged encounter and response and your continued vitriol regarding Cartini are all drenched in epic-ness!

    I also enjoy that you may have single-handedly driven MR. WRONG to an eating disorder. Seriously, when they showed a clip of her at the Emmys (she was running away as Todd tried to choke Johnny) I couldn't help but stare at her ass for all the wrong reasons. I wondered if I was watching a GH clip...or a Sir Mix-A-Lot video.

    She's wasting away, poor thing, and it's unnecessary. All she really needed was some toning. Sheesh! Yet, it's all for naught, given that she's chosen her ass over her face. Sun damage is a sonofabitch.

    Happy Summer, Addison. Hope you and your family are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RH is tanking that show on purpose and anyone with a brain can see that! His character is not leading man material. SOrry Lauar . He probably tie you up with a rope and paint carly or throw knives at you. Now is that special.

    OLTL is the show to watch Franco is a freak a nut a lunatic who looks like he is about to take advance of Morgan who is stupier that his mom if that is at all possible

    I get up at 4 to watch oltl where RH is really acting.Laura is handing on to him like he a life ring from a drowning and she want him to pull her up and save her from sinking Gh Demented hole prob thinks he will take her to PP

    GET A CLUE WOMAN HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND THE SHARKS WILL EAT YOU BEFORE HE EVER SAVES YOU> HE CANNOT GET WAY FROM YOU FAST ENOUGH He heading to greater things on OLTL and you will be on the unemployment line with ron having cocktails

    Did i mention how great OLTL is?
    Until next time.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say I'm grateful to have Todd back, on OLTL where he belongs and played by the original actor, Roger Howarth, who is the best.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that even though I don't often comment, I really love reading your blog. I understand that you are crazy busy and can't post very much, but I am happy to read it whenever you have a few moments to write something.

    By the way, did you hear that Oprah's OWN cable channel is going to air the first 40 episodes of AMC and OLTL this summer? Woo hoo and take that all the Debbie downers who keep saying that PP is in trouble!

    Have a great summer and bless you for keeping us entertained!

    ReplyDelete