Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Price of Criticism is Prison Or How the High School Kid Got Detention from the Soap Writer



Okay, so I saw the strangest thing maybe ever today. I had a particularly bad week, with people making my life even more difficult than it is already, and being duplicitous. BAD DEVELOPER!! You were supposed to abide by that contract, you DOUCHEBAG! But, I digress. 

So, at any rate, I looked online and saw GH’s newest revisionist rapist extraordinaire being reviled. That wasn’t strange. I thought it was lovely. But I then saw defenders. That’s sick.

This is the strange part. I saw a fascinating conversation on DD as someone claimed that it was better to be one who was attracted to rapists than criticize a television show online. Okay……….I also saw posters thinking that it was okay for mothers to think the guy who had their kid raped was hot, as long as he didn’t mean it. Alright……… And then I saw the strangest thing of all- that people who criticize Ron Carlivati should be reported to the police……….

What?

 OMG. That was what I saw Nimnuts  tweeting. To a kid. Who he researched. And found the kid’s school online. And then threatened the kid. Online. I saw it. He said he was going to alert the kid’s school and then call the cops in the state where the kid lives.  


Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron 8m
@Mitchellbarney1 my first call will be to Bunnell, the second to the police


Are you kidding me? 

Not only did this “artist” research the kid who is criticizing his work, he’s threatening him with, what, expulsion from school? Does Ron have access to this kid’s “permanent file”? Is Ron going to show up at the kid’s school and taunt him in the lunch room? Will he start rumors that the kid is a “loser” or his mother wears army boots? And he’ll get the kid arrested for what? Being an ass?  Not liking his crappy show? What, Buddy, what charge here? 

I know this guy allegedly went to law school but being an idiot online isn’t illegal.  Is it? Is Ron coming to have me arrested? Will he have me dragged off to the hoosegow? Should I be contacting my attorney more for a potential arrest warrant than a douchebag pulling his offer to buy my shit property ten days before closing? Maybe I should have that douchebag developer arrested. He pissed me off. I’ll get Ron to be my attorney. He’ll need a job soon. Wonder if he’s licensed in Illinois? Somehow, I doubt it.

I’ll look into that.  But I digress.

Look, it’s becoming apparent that this whole GH issue is getting to be too much for poor Nimnuts to handle. I notice that Ms. Wright is getting thinner and thinner and I fear I may have helped drive her into a fit of anorexia. Now, she’s too thin. Moderation, Toots, moderation. You are middle aged. Being too thin is as bad as being too fat. In the real world, you were fine. You’re just past your prime on TV. 

Oh, and stop talking on Twitter. Like Nimnuts, you’re not helping yourself. Attempting to justify rape is not a good idea. Like Chris Matthews advises Republicans, “don’t talk about rape”. In other words, “shut your pie hole!” Maybe she’s hungry and grouchy as she’s had to cut out pie. Either way, you’re not helping. 

This story is a mess and the only one who will skate is Howarth. Trust me. His OLTL fans are ignoring this and laughing their asses off. They think this is hysterical. His horny hags don’t care. As long as he’s breathing onscreen, they’re fine. Maybe he doesn’t even have to breath, as long as his shirt is off. They aren’t feminists, to say the least……….

But, it seems, that Dieter, or Franco or whatever, is a big old bomb. Too bad. Whodathunkit? 

Oh, yeah, me.  I’ve seen the stills and it’s Howarth at his finest tanking behavior. Flailing arms, crazy looks, weird accents. Nice.  Sounds like tanking galore.  It’s the return of Hammy Howarth, the world’s most annoying actor. I hate that guy but love him now!! I’m so glad he’s not on OLTL. Todd’s interpretation is fabulous. Quiet, intense, not a flail in sight.  No bugging eyes, bad hair, or dancing. Just Todd. Hammy is locked out of that set. 

Dieter Flailing by Hammy Howarth


Dieter the Dancing Freak



So, maybe that’s why Nimnuts is upset and threatening children. I know he’s got a history with that onscreen. He had SNV terrorize kids often. Marco, Cole, Langston, really all of the young set on OLTL got kicked around by fake Todd at some point. Maybe that’s Ron’s thing. I don’t know. But I do know that telling a junior in high school you’re calling the cops on him is, well, bad. I’d like to introduce Ron to my students. I think he’d last a day on Rate Your Professor.com.  The “hot” rating alone would kill him. He’d be having everyone arrested.

Wait a minute, Billy Blaise, hold the phone- sorry, Night Shift reference. Can I have my students arrested for being mean to me and criticizing me online? I’ll have a lot of work for the State’s Attorney. I have thousands of arrests to be made. 

But, again, I digress. I think this is simply a function of failure. Deep failure. Deep, big, bad failure. I’ve rarely seen so much hatred for a character, a story, or a writer. I find it interesting that so many all over now hate the actor, as well. Oh well. Not my problem. I hate Hammy, too. He sucks. But Roger does a great Todd. Just watch OLTL and you’ll see. I knew that comparison would kill GH.  Too bad. Couldn’t happen to a nicer show. Thanks to you know who for the picture. I'm telling you I took it.

Todd- Howarth Fully Deloused


BTW, have to say this- I TOLD YOU SO!!! Howarth’s screwing you. He can act when he wants to. Now, he just doesn’t want to. I see him act twice a week- and do very well. On your show, no, unless you want him to be Dieter. I kind of doubt that because if you look at the faces of his costars, they seem confused. Even they don’t get what they hell he’s doing. 

I can tell them. He’s tanking this. That’s it. He’s screwing you.

Your big fish is biting you. Hard.  And not in the good way.  Seems he’s about to devour Ron whole.  I’d think about threatening him, Ronnie Boy, not an obnoxious kid. It looks bad.

15 comments:

  1. If people could get arrested for being an ass.Ron would have been arrested many times on that charge on twitter already. Remember the girl he insulted and told to watch something else cause she asked a question about the show like when robin was returning and he freaked at her and asked her what her problem was and to watch something else if the characters she did not like was not on. OKAY???? walking about in shock me
    Ron step away from twitter! Someone needs to take his computer away or the person he screamed at and insulted their writing cause they said OLTL is the better show. NEWS FLASH RON OLTL IS THE BETTER SHOW. There is more but I don't time to write it all. However Ron, just because someone says your recast is not great does not mean you arrest them weirdo -- sidenote ronnie boy don't arrest me for that or come to my work. Although I sure I can find a toliet for you to scrub if you show up. You could you just imagine the shit you scrubbing in the toliet is your writing at GH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm giving him your address, Med, after he gets me!

      Delete

  2. I wonder if he has been hitting the relish again

    ABC should be embarrassed at his behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ABC cared, he'd been gone long ago. Too bad, huh?

      Delete
  3. He's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew RC was a hack but I didnt know he was so mentally unstable. This is truly sad and ridiculous. He needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, forgive me my sins, but I was compelled to tune into the big Franco reveal last week just to see how RH was going to play it. I was not surprised to see that he has no intention of recreating the much despised psychopath that James Franco played with such evil glee but rather, just a bad version of Todd Manning (Dieter, SNT, and any other Addisonism will due!). Yet, on last week's OLTL, Todd caressed Blair with a mere look while she was singing of "No Regrets" and made my heart stop. How is it possible that the same actor can be so good and so bad at the same time? Defies logic, really.

    No wonder Re-Ron is lashing out at his twitter friends. I would hide under the bed if I were his dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll tell the school admins I figured a way to deal with our biggest problem students. Just see if they tweet a negative opinion, call the police, and they are out of our hair. I like it!
    While I think some people get ridiculous with their tweets to RC, he is just as ridiculous. An easy way to deal with these people Ron, don't tweet! Or grow a thicker skin. Before twitter I really think he thought everyone loved his shit. I can remember his last OLTL interview, going on about Rigi and how he was happy that he could get them a great ending since fans just loved them so very much. Really? Because I remember fans hating them and cheering when they announced they wouldn't be on the reboot. He seemed completely unaware of the hatred. On twitter he being hit with reality, not everybody likes his crap. And he doesn't have the maturity to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Step away from Twitter, Ron. "Police please come quick a child mocked my writing on Twitter" Almost funny except, you know, it's not because you don't tweet out to your 24,000 followers your threats and exposure of a minors school and location....that's childish and pretty irresponsible ...bordering reprehensible.

      Delete
  7. So Franco, the end result of James Franco fornicating himself, is resurrected while superspy, superhero, supercool Robert Scorpio lies in a coma after being beaten up by Betty White. Baby Leroy points out the errors of his ways and WC Fields bops him on the head with a hammer?
    Ron is as bat shit crazy as James Franco pretends to be.
    I suppose when Carly falls in love with the man who arranged to have her son raped, the fans will call this coupling, "Canko" as in Canker sores. Another brilliantly funny blog, thank you for making it all the more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Canko. Classic! Skates deliciously close to skankho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. D, did you read the item the other day about Okra? I cannot stand this woman. I just read that her new "soap opera" The Have's and Have Nots broke the record for highest audience ever for a show on her network. Just two years ago she was on YT saying that she couldn't save AMC and OLTL because she didn't have the money and the soaps' time had come and gone. What a hypocrite. Even if she programmed this show because it was Tyler Perry's, she still comes off as a disgusting liar and phoney. Obviously, soaps' time has not gone. Just ask this biotch!

    Incidentally, the beautiful Tika Sumpter, who played OLTL's Layla, is on this show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oprah is such a gas bag. Hey Oprah, you know what you can do with your lightbulb moment? Jam it up your arse!
    I can honestly say I do not miss this woman one little bit.
    I knew she was a solipsist when she felt compelled to discuss with Dr. Oz and the entire world, the shape, size and color of he morning poop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oprah's problem is 1) she was idolized by her viewers when she is only a fallible human being and 2) she had left being "every woman" behind several years ago.

    If that same gutsy broad who debuted her Chicago talk show with fried-to-the-nub hair in budget plus-sized clothes had been in charge of HARPO productions, she would have tried to save the AMC soaps, because she thought like the average woman; a fan.

    But the woman who turned down the idea had morphed into a network CEO who was being advised by the same kind of bean counters that ABCD was listening to. Infotainment was the way to go. Never mind the evidence of your eyes that the infotainment and reality shows had already been done to death.

    I don't see Ms. Winfrey as a hypocrite for utilizing Tyler Perry to produce a scripted drama show; I just think that Winfrey saw her infotainment network failing and switched gears.

    I also think that she knew how ABCDisney runs and did not trust those bozos not to screw her over just like they did PP if she took AMC and OLTL over. Thank God our PP saviors had the cajones to take the risk!

    ReplyDelete