Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Best and Worst of the Week: Dieter and GOB Bring the Funny!

Wow, I am so psycho busy for the next few weeks, I can't sleep and I hardly have time to breath. But I was directed to this photo from the world's funniest recapper and I have to just comment:

Begging for Delousing

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!



Need I say more?  This is classic. Hey, Nimnuts, Howarth's laughing at your crap show!!! I can't help but join in. He looks like an idiot and, by the shit eating grin on his face, he knows it. He's tanking this and is proud, it seems. I get the feeling he's winking at the audience, saying "Can you believe this shit?" But he's laughing all the way to the bank and has a real role elsewhere. Why would he care? He's Todd twice a week- and being spectacular, BTW.

This is true comedy gold. I wouldn't watch this shit but, boy, is it funny. I've done almost nothing but laugh all weekend as my bestest pal ever, Mr. Gob Bluth, returned to my "set". He makes me laugh as much as Dieter does here. He's brilliant. Arrested Development on Netflix just proves the point- there is only good television on the internet these days. Look at the shit ABC is spewing. Here, in case you forgot:

Delousing Required STAT!



LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Even funnier the second time, isn't it? He seems to be saying, "I'm hideous and this is moronic"!!!And the picture of Burton in the background must be there to just pour salt in the wounds of real GH Fans, not the ones who just love Howarth no matter what or the Easton girls. Sorry, Ms. Thang, I don't see any fans for you on GH. This is too much for words.

Wait a minute, maybe Burton's Fonzie and Howarth's the shark. Burton, like Fonzie, is going to try and jump the shark on his motorcycle. Yeah, then GH will literally JUMP THE SHARK!!! That makes sense. Burton is wearing leather.

But, I doubt it. Nimnuts isn't that clever and Burton is laughing the hardest right now.  I also saw Fonzie a lot this weekend on Arrested Development as the hysterical attorney, Barry Zuckercorn, and he's beyond funny. The shark jump didn't phase him a bit. Nor will it Burton or Howarth.  Yet I see very little in Nimnut's future except maybe repeating "would you like fries with that?" I think he'd look nice in a hairnet.

So, that's all there is to say. GH is even worse than I imagined and I have to hand it to Howarth. He does not disappoint. When he wants to take a show down, he does it right. He can't seem to even hold back the laughter this time. I saw him literally laugh in LW's face a few times, but, now, he's showing the audience his amusement. He's laughing at all of them and making it obvious. This is a sure fire path to cancellation. Your bosses at PP must be proud. You're handing them another show to fix. They did well with Nimnut's last hatchet job. I'm sure they'll rebuild GH, as well.

The sooner, the better. But, until then, thanks for the laughs. It's not Arrested Development, but I think Dieter does look like Franklin when he went through the dryer and his hair turned blonde.

Dieter Before the Bleachjob
I see the resemblance. Really, I do........

BTW, anyone see my boyfriend, Slattery, on Arrested Development??? I squeed like a fangurl!!And my GILF, Clint, went nuts on the idea of John McBain today. He's so hot when he's mad. And Thursday, there should be an hysterical poker game with the Buchs and Todd and Blair make out, I think.  WOW- and there's more Arrested Development on Netflix! My cup runneth over as summer begins.

Too many riches, too little time! Thank God I can watch them over and over. Network TV can bite me. I'm going where the quality is- the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Professor,

    I'm done with classes. You too, right?

    I know you're probably enjoying your summer, but I implore you to not leave us hanging. I need to read more commentary about Cartini's latest shit storm.

    Holy Bad Acting, Roger Howarth! I love that the man's default range is Todd. Seriously, that's a pretty fun range, but still. The worst part is that I don't know if it's Howarth's fault or how the audience views him.

    The few times I've witnessed him attempt to be sympathetic, I've laughed out loud. Or grimaced. Or turned away in embarrassment. You know how he flares his nostrils when doing the "ugly cry"? Yeah. That is NEVER awesome. NEVER.

    Now that I've thought about it, it's Howarth's fault. I'm thinking of watching General Hospital for the first time since Blair's July 2012 visit. It just sounds so batshit insane right now.

    ReplyDelete