Friday, October 19, 2012

The Humiliation Train Has Left the Station: Carly is Too Dumb to Live

I was wrong. I rarely am but when I am, I own it. I was wrong. I thought Nimnuts was turning Carly into Marty. I was wrong. He's not.  Sit down, Kids, and alert the neighbors.  Carly isn't Marty. She's the new TEA!!Except she's  dumb.  In fact, she's too dumb to live. But she's on the Tea route.  As if one weren't enough.........

I hear there's a "Will Todd and Carly have sex?"spoiler and people are freaking. I'm not as I, well, don't care. I see it as fuckery, as I've said, and even if Todd did sleep with her, which I doubt, it would only lead to more degradation and humiliation for her. He slept with Tea once, too, remember? Look what happened to her after that? Abandoned on an island as he risked his life to run back to Blair.

Carly is the new Tea. The newest member of Team Hatred in the future. She can be the enforcer as she has more body mass than current members John and Tea. I think Carly could take them all in a fight. In Yiddish, we call her a "Shtarker". That's a polite word for a fat ass who could take out anyone who gets in her way.  Really, Honey, have you seen yourself in those jeans?? It's something I can't get over.

Now, don't get me wrong. I prefer OG Tea to the fatter, older version. But I guess I don't have a choice I'm a huge FL fan. I really like her a lot. I'm not sure why but something about her is so appealing to me. She seems fun and interesting and nice and I just, well, like her.  I don't even hate Tea except when she's shrieking or mooning over Todd- which is now a dim memory- or having icky S&M sex with Victor. Again, in the words of Todd Manning, I could have lived my whole life without seeing that.

But I don't hate Tea. Many TNB fans do but I don't. However, I really hate Carly. I truly hate her. I hated the character way back in the day when she was first around and I watched regularly. I thought she was cheap and petty and uninteresting in every way.  When Sarah Brown played her, she was not fun for me. I didn't mind the actress, but I really didn't find the character appealing.  However, when she slept with Tony- one of the world's greatest soap great guys played by the spectacular Brad Maule- that was it.  I was done with her. I found her nauseating. Off with the bitch's head!!!

I left GH as it was all, well, icky, and moved on.  When I was forced to come back, kicking and screaming all the way, I found not only did I still hate Carly, but my hatred had compounded. I heard some very NOT nice things about Laura Wright, paid some attention myself, and then came to the conclusion that I not only disliked the character, but the actress. She seems to not be nice at all and thus why I enjoy making personal cracks about her. So, she has to take the crap she's given as  I hear she's, well, she can hand it out.  Now, she has to take it.

I think the character is disgusting. I find the actress unattractive in every way. Thus, her continued humiliation on screen is making my month. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to see her get her come-uppance.  Take that, Toots.  YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's look at how she's going down- and not in a good way:

-Todd is making her look like a complete idiot- not only is she defending him as he lies through his teeth, everyone on the planet is warning her. But she knows better.  Conclusion- Carly is too dumb to live.

-Johnny and Connie are humiliating her- they are quite nauseating themselves but their current state is simply there to antagonize her, so it's working for me.  Conclusion- Carly is too dumb to live.

- Carly divorces the guy she really loves who's a cutie and white hat for no apparent reason.  Conclusion- Carly is too dumb to live.

- Carly will initiate or be willing to have sex with convicted serial rapist, lying, manipulative ass Todd, who is still hung up on someone else- and I think she may get rejected. But, even if she doesn't, she's sleeping with someone who's responsible for her grief and pain- indirectly- and lied to her since he first met her.  Conclusion- Carly is too dumb to live.

- Carly has had every chance to see that Todd is playing games and lying, but she doesn't see it.  Conclusion- Carly is too dumb to live.

I would also add that the show is dressing her in the worst clothes possible to showcase her huge ass and making her look super old. Not sure if it's the make-up or the lighting or just that she is middle aged, but she looks awful.  Maybe a hair color change would help, but her face is all icky and her complexion ruddy.  Really, a life in the private sector may be for you.  The make up people and costume designers have it in for you. Or you've lost your looks.

Really, maybe that's the point. Maybe she is on her way out. I can't imagine this allegedly ego-maniacal actress likes this. It's terrible. If I didn't dislike her, I'd feel bad. But I don't because, well, it's too fun to watch.  She deserves it.  SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, one more story to help show her complete and utter humiliation. Hillary "I'm so damn cool" B Smith, told a great story about the actress last weekend at the Loving Llanview event. According to a member of the audience, HBS was at the GH set to have lunch with Valentini and she said when LW saw her, she looked panicked. As if she was thinking, "Oh God, not another one". She even asked what HBS was doing there.  What a sweetie.  Then, when she heard it was just for lunch, she was all smiles.

Yeah, nice story, Toots.  You're as desperate as we thought you were when you were chasing Howarth for a picture. I can see why. Your character is on the never-ending train to degradation and humiliation.  Don't worry, your pal, Ingo, will be back for you and Carly and Jax can ride off into the sunset.....and off my screen.  Then you can eat to your heart's delight. No one will care or make comments because, well, you'll be irrelevant. But, for now, we'll watch you fall down and down and down......................

It's fun for us.  Oh, and Carly....

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now off with the bitch's head- once and for all. After all, Carly is too dumb to live anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment