Sunday, February 5, 2012

ABC Daytime Can Bite Me, Part 8,456,792

The Revolution Averaging 1.3 in Households so Far This Week; Down 43 Percent From OLTL


I couldn't be happier. GH went up a little but it's still comfortably at the bottom. It gained about 90,000 I think, OLTL viewers, maybe giving FV/RC some support, but it's dismal. OLTL decimated the line up but I've talked about this incessantly, I'm even boring myself. But the bad business decisions are a gift that keeps on giving.

Meanwhile, CBS is in clover. The Talk, the insipid shit fest, is going through the roof. B&B, possibly the worst soap I've ever seen (and I watched AMC for some of it's last year) had it's highest ratings in three years. What does that tell you?

Again, Congratulations, You Feeble-minded Douchebags at ABC! Here's to your life of prosperity while those people who were successful in making the ratings goals that you gave them are unemployed. GOOD JOB!! Reward success with pink slips. Oh, and live long and prosper, Nimnuts, while I hear that the Revolution is comfortably in the red ink territory even though it costs $.10 to produce. You're saving money on production but losing money in the long run while you still made money on OLTL even though it cost more to produce.

Here's another lesson I learned from my father, the home improvement guy in Chicago. Making money is good. Losing money is bad, even if you spent less to lose it. You still lost it, you Dumbasses!!! Enjoy refunding those advertisers their money for February!!! Maybe it will come out of your golden parachute as there's very few left to take paycuts to make up for your incompetence.

I know ABC looks leaner now to sell. But, know what, Pookie Pie, it also looks like a dismal failure that no one in their right mind would want to buy. It's a sinking hole of loserdom. It's where ratings go to die. Oh, and one more bit of insight from the siding salesman. Being bankrupt in a Mercedes and an expensive suit, still means you're bankrupt. And, this time, it's all your fault. No more deriding and degrading a money making enterprise to pass the buck. It's all on you now.

I'll be sure to wave at you all in the unemployment line as I go off to work. Maybe I'll through you a quarter, but I doubt it. I'll send it to CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment