Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Trainwreck That Will Make Viewers Turn Away: The Two Twits, Part Two: The Revenge



Okay, so what should I send Nimnuts for all he’s given me? Should it be a membership in the Vodka of the Month Club? Or should it be a gift card to Itunes so he can watch OLTL over and over? Nah, I think he’s got both and must be using them in conjunction with one another. I can’t see him missing that show and not needing a lot of cocktails while watching it. We did, after all, see that Absolut bottle right next to his computer.  

I don’t think I can give him anything worthwhile as he’s given me so much. He’s made me into the less rich, less successful, less well known, less talented, but better looking, Kathy Griffin of daytime. And she is from the western suburbs, so there’s that connection. I wouldn’t begin to say I’m like Joan Rivers, as I could never  come close to her talent, yet she is a Jewish broad. But, I digress. 

This week, I think Nimnuts will make the bounty even richer. I hear he’s launching his new story- maybe. One full of intrigue and lust and romance and adventure. It will star his Big Fish, Roger Howarth, and will send the soap world to the edge of its seat. It will make the exquisite launches of OLTL and AMC seem silly and drab.  Here it is- are you ready for it? Well, here goes:

The Tale of the Two Francos.

Yeah, I said it. That’s what the rumor is and, I, for one, can’t be more entertained!  It takes a true moron to come up with this idea. And true morons are rare. Trust me. I teach for a living. OMG, does this retard never learn? MOVE ON!! LET GO!! 

You lost. You lost big. Your Two Todds crap is over. PP ended it in one day and we, the fans, cheered and did jigs and it was great. You were not part of it. It’s done.  But you can’t accept that, can you? Not only have you lost your story and your show, now you’ve lost  your fucking mind. 

I think your leading man is gone, too, as I see no promotion for his grand return. But, even if you have him, he’s gone as I predict massive amounts of checking out on his part. His Todd is going gangbusters on the other show so why would anyone want to see him ham it up on your crapfest? We’ve seen that. It’s not pretty. It’s cringeworthy.  

When Howarth works for a paycheck, we all lose. He’s all over the place. He, well, sucks. And, from what  I’m seeing on OLTL, he’s back to play for reals as Todd. He had one day where he hardly spoke and was spectacular. He didn’t even use props.  How ‘bout that? No duct tape or laughing at his scene partners. Just emoting and it was all great.  So, if he’s staying there and doing your shitfest, how’s that work? Maybe he’ll be spectacular on both. Maybe….and maybe not.

Now, I don’t watch GH and didn’t for years but I see that Franco is one of the worst characters ever. That is, to the fans. So, praytell, why make your Big Fish into a character everyone hates? Oh, it won’t be him, he’ll be the “other” Franco? The Franco grossly overacted by the dismal James Franco will be the fraud and this is the real one.  Okay, that makes sense. Only not. And sounds familiar.

Not Deloused

Currently Deloused

Oh, yeah, I see the resemblance, minus about 15 years and coloring and size and, well, you get the rest.









Hope PP hasn’t caught you playing fast and loose with those copyright laws again, Buddy, because this sounds like relish with another name but the same substance. A rapist bad boy who will be redeemed? Oh, no, not him, his twin or clone or whatever. HMMM.  Where have we seen every element of that before…Give me a minute. Oh yeah. On OLTL. And it was Todd, played by the same actor and having a daughter who I bet has the same face as this dude’s daughter. 

I can’t with these guys, really, it’s too frustrating. Tell me again it’s not an attempt at copyright infringement. Sheesh. Todd’s back and better than ever and on another show!! Get your own fucking character!! You have Luke and Laura, you Twits. And Scotty and Tracy and I could continue, but what’s the point?

You’re really not clever- just stupid. And law school must be just a dim memory- unless you went to the Nora Buchanan School of Law at LU. But I don’t think you’d get the grades for that one. She’s no shyster.

BTW, whatever happened to the guy who was the great Daniel Desario, anyway? He went from Freaks and Geeks to some good films and then caught the Stink of the Loser? Oh yeah, he went on GH. That’s it. Funny, Howarth’s delousing worked well. Seems Franco never got one. Too bad. Judd Apatow needs to work on that.

But, again, I digress. 

Good luck with your Two Francos, if they’re happening, as it’s supposedly less than a week away and I haven’t heard hide nor hair about these grand returns. I’d expect airplanes to be flying with banners and skywriters and magazine covers…and I see nothing. How will your boy save your show when it’s not being promoted? It’s odd, to say the least. And I haven’t heard the mouth that roared, Ms. Wright, exalting her new leading man. What’s the deal here? 

Is it the Tale of Two Shows? The one you write and shoot and the one that actually airs? Is it the one that is legal in your head and the one that is legal in the real world? We’ll see. But I know one thing. I won’t be watching. Even for the comedy. I have a real show back. And it’s better than ever.

Oh, and I suggest not watching to everyone else. It’s the only way to get GH back at all.  You’ll all have to be deloused but it’s possible. Worked for Howarth.

14 comments:

  1. Everything RC is doing now to keep the OLTL 3 actors at GH reeks of desperation. Ironically, GH is doing just fine without them on the canvas. The only thing the GH viewers have been grousing about is the Princess Sabrina story with Patrick.

    For one thing, RC stupidly did not just set Patrick free and kill off Robin until Jason Thompson was ready to leave the show. Sabrina is such a Mary Sue, one cannot help but root for the evil Britt, her rival to win.

    But if you polled the GH viewers about whether the OLTL-3 are necessary to their show, the answer would be a resounding NO. Not as recasts, anyway. And you should have heard the annoyance when it was rumored that KA would play Serena Baldwin rather than the beloved Carly Schroeder. Not pretty.

    Maybe ... MAYBE ... the show could get away with recasting ME as Jacob Morley, as was rumored. But all three all at once would be a terrible detriment to the show.

    If those two had a working brain cell between the two of them, they'd cut their losses on these actors and let them go to PP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they really are crazy. They're destroying themselves and GH. I'm sure PP will get GH and fix it and these twits can't touch OLTL. But this whole thing us so bizarre, it's the real story.

      Delete
    2. The great point in what you wrote, Mater Familias, is that GH is doing well without them and would continue to do so. It's a shame TPTB cannot focus on the great, multifaceted cast and give viewers some real GH before it's too late.

      Delete
    3. Kim, GH is NOT doing well without them because GH is not doing well period. They have Brit, who is in the first trimester of pregnancy who looks as padded as Fanny Brice did when she crashed the Ziegfeld Follies, and yet she fools, Dr. Zombie Patrick Drake, into thinking she is going to have an abortion despite the fact that she looks to be at least 7 months pregnant, Ambling Patrick limps along haplessly to stop her. Sabrina, of the pink fart fairy dust problem, tells Britt, "Oh you're just a big faker!" but hands Britt a glass of ginger ale and crackers because of the morning sickness, you see. Meanwhile, Britt's water breaks. Did Ron sleep during human life class? GH is awful! Just awful, and this comes from a devoted 30 year plus fan. The storylines are disjointed, horribly paced and are dictated by monstrous dangling modifiers. Ron leaves you hanging for 2 weeks, but the sad truth is you did not care to hang on for even 2 minutes. And isn't it May sweeps? May went out like a sleeping lion.

      Delete
  2. i laughing so much i am crying

    tale of two francos jasons or whoever the hell he is will be a bust WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE FRANCO? i can't stand franco? I never watched one scene of franco and only know about him cause he was the guy on spider man He was too sick in the head we all know rh is franco frcois frank franklin who ever the hell and ka is his daughter ron writes so idiotic it is easy to perdict and that relish stuff is beyond stupid they could have a spin off with the relish bottles

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey addison maybe they can make a prime time movie of the twits wonder if crusty the clown or the village idiot is around to play their parts i sure the two will end up a burger joint or jail or be norm and cliff from cheers sitting on a bar stool telling their sob story

    ReplyDelete
  4. And apparently The Chew is going to appear on GH in which AJ will introduce his Pickle Lila. Forget the hot dogs, all I can is Got Desperation?
    Can you believe this shit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. D, can you believe Ron wrote The Chew into the GH sl. That's the POS that replaced our beloved AMC! What an insult to soap fans everywhere.

    Today on OLTL, we had Nora and Natalie together! YES!!! They never really had a story together before. The closest they ever got was when Clint started turning evil and tried to steal Langston from Dorian. Back then, Nora and Nat teamed up to get Clint to back off. Now, looks like evil Clint is starting to come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loves me some evil Clint! And Nora was so great with Nat. I love everything so far.

      Delete
  6. I'm going to need you to talk about this promo, Addison:

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10103346239416204&set=vb.54025165143&type=3&theater

    Also, I'm left wondering what the new hair means for Todd. How does THAT get incorporated into storyline? DOES THAT get incorporated into storyline??? Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nothing to say because I'm too busy laughing my ass off! I've been laughing since I saw this at Noon. I don't think it's relevant to OLTL at all. But it's too funny to me. They're all bad Eurotrash.

      I hope they enjoy it. I know I'll be watching OLTL. This crap is cringeworthy.

      Delete
  7. D, did you see that article in the NYT? The idiot writer clearly did not have a clue about what soap fans are like. And of course he didn't do any homework...there are online videos to orient new viewers to the shows' storyline histories. That guy really pissed me off. Dbag.

    BTW, did you see that OLTL is favorite soap at the Soap Opera Network online weekly poll...AMC is No. 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that article. I ignore those things. Elitest bastards. Hell, I get that from students. LOL!! I made mincemeat of one once when he laughed at me for labeling The Sopranos a soap. That didn't end well.. for him. You know me.....

      Delete