Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Dream Couple: "Cardy"- Carly and Chandy, a Match Made in "Heaven"

I'm really understanding why so many people hate the character of Carly.  I don't even see her as threat to my Todd and Blair fangurlish interest. I just find her irritating.  STFU, Carly!! And learn to mind your own business.  And knock!!! Please, please, please, someone introduce her to my old friend Chandy STAT!!! I can't stomach her another day.




I love interesting characters. I love demented characters. I even often love nice, rather dull characters. I can't stand braying nags like this broad.  Someone strap on the feedbag to shut her up. She's a "healthy" girl and I'm sure she'd be willing to chow down for a while. Anything that shuts her tremendous mouth!! Or just keeps her quiet. She can go give $5 blowjobs for all I care. Just STOP TALKING!!! Ugh. I can almost hear her babbling on now and the television's off.  She's a nightmare.

I remember on ATWT when those pigs made Emily into a hooker for, well, no apparent reason.  Please, go that route, and make it happen off screen. I need this broad GONE, like yesterday. Degrade her a bit to make me laugh first, though. Maybe she could go meet a really icky john and then Chandy makes his latest appearance, right when she whips out the handcuffs. She keeps them in her purse for a reason, right?

She's so gross, she makes my flesh crawl. I didn't watch her sex scene with Johnny but I heard it was where nasty goes to die.  As Todd said, I could go my whole life without seeing that, so now I can.  It was Todd who said it was like watching greasy bacon being flipped in a pan. Yuck. Not a visual I need either.  Hey, I don't mind a slut. I'm a Blair fan. But she has to be amusing or interesting. This skank is none of those things. She's unlikable, uninteresting, and irredeemable.  In other words, she's icky and needs to go away.

Look, you put this pain in the ass with the one of the most interesting characters ever and guess what happens- the stink of her gets all over him. She's a canker sore you've attached to him. She's a wart on his side that is REALLY big. She's the unsightly rash that he can't get rid of, no matter how hard he tries.

I know she's going to be roadkill at some point but that can't come soon enough for me. She's insufferable!!

I hear the actress did an interview and she was as annoying as the character.  I didn't read it as I was too busy doing anything else on the planet. I couldn't be bothered to waste more time listening to her drone on.  PLEASE get her away from my characters!! I'm begging. She's the worst.

I know there's no Codd. I know that "Cosmo Quiz" scene was meant to tease something that won't end up being anything of any significance. God, I hope there's no physical contact. That's so gross, but whatever. I'm just not sure how much more I can take.  I was physically nauseous when Eddie Haskell and "Cujo",as some call her, did their "cute thing". It was repulsive. Can't Todd remember he's an asshole for a minute when he's with her skanky ass?  The Eddie Haskell routine is too bad for words. It's almost Paul Ryan bad....and we know how well that went- cancellation city.

I think Nimnuts gave me that because, well, I call him Nimnuts and abuse him daily. I can take it but it's making me turn off the set. And a lot of others, as well. That's not going to make Frank happy. Or the network. They don't care if I swear at them, as long as I watch.  And I ain't watching that crap. No way, no how. I have better things to do with my time.  I can watch people skewer Mitt Romney on MSNBC. Now that makes me giddy!! I giggle like a schoolgirl for some of that sweet lovin'!!

I know she's headed for a long fall and her true love is coming. That's great. Can we get there already so I can FF her scenes?  Who actually likes this broad? I'm not seeing it anywhere? The character is an overbearing, obnoxious blowhard who can't keep her mouth shut or nose out of anyone's business.  Can't this Jerry guy kill her?  Maybe he can work with Chandy on this?  I don't care!! Just get rid of her.

I was never a GH fan for this reason. I don't get it. The main characters are repulsive and uninteresting.  Being a gray character doesn't mean you're annoying.  This broad is what's wrong with this show.  She and Todd aren't funny. They're irritating. I need him to be in scenes with people who are not annoying. Hell, give me nonstop Heather over this crap.

I'd say poor Todd but I'm too busy feeling bad for myself!!!  I have to sit through this.  Todd's not real. Unfortunately, I am.  He doesn't exist. I do and have to suffer. The only positive thing- I'm back to work next week and won't have to watch!

Hear that, Frank, won't watch!!! BTW, where's Blair?  I saw your ratings.  Cujo, the Slagbeast, the Braying Nag, whatever you call her, ain't cutting it.  Ship her off to the stockyard or off to pasture. She's done.  I heard her new/old squeeze is supposedly Australian. Sounds good. She can go there- lots of farmland for her to graze in.

Looks like she already is feasting.  Really, Honey, you're on daytime TV. Try a diet and a workout routine. Your unsightly gut is giving us all ammunition  And we don't need much more. Your character and arrogance is plenty. I suggest a life in the private sector.

What you're looking for here, Frank, is Gabby!!! She was interesting, likable, fun, and sympathetic. FH could keep up with  Howarth and they were a good time. 


Now, that's good stuff!! Ah, the good old days.  When Howarth got to interact with people who were appealing and could act.  And Todd had someone interesting to talk to......

5 comments:

  1. Another Excellent read Addison, I loved and agree with everything that you said. Carly is disgusting and she is only being put with Todd just to annoy us TnB Fans. I Love Todd and you are so right Todd and Carly doesn't need to be in the same room together, even breathe the same air, she is a skank. I don't even watch GH when I know that those two are going to be having scenes together. I am still holding out hope that Blair will be back soon, so I can can have something wonderful to look forward too. Todd and Blair in the same room equals chemistry like I have never seen before,they make a gorgeous couple. Thanks for another outstanding blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lorie! I find her truly repugnant, if you didn't notice. LOLLLLLLLLL! She did sleep with the wonderful Tony but that aside, she sucks............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Addison! LOVE when you let your fangurl loose. Couldn't have put it more eloquently. Lol.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BMK. Sometimes I think I'm too mean but sometimes, I don't care..........

      Looking at Gabby, I realize I don't care. This could be better and it's not. So, someone has to be to blame. It's the actress and the writers. They suck.

      Delete
  4. Great Blog once again Addison!!! I was waiting to hear your take on this pairing. Im trying to support this soap but I feel betrayed yet again as a true TnBer. I cannot watch there scenes together either as Todd would say I threw up a little in my mouth!! Lol. I couldnt believe they had Todd Manning taking a matchmaking quiz out of a fashion magazine! What!.... I said to myself who is this guy??? lol I know Todd isnt letting her wrap her arm around him like they were girlfriends looking at pics on her cell phone??!! I also thought did Rh forget how to act like TM has he been Paul Ryan too long or is the writing for him. Everytime I saw a glimpse of Rh classic Todd they keep him at the same "eddie haskill" version of Todd and in a dumb baby switch s/l he has done before. What a waste of great talent he is so multi dementional as an actor. Then like you have said he has no one interesting to interact and take him to that level like Viki. I hated TnT but I would take that over this CarTodd anyday. Yes where is Blair RC and Fv arent listening and they are losing a huge fan base if not already in TnB and Im one of them.

    ReplyDelete